Refunds and Exchanges.
In terms of s16 of the CPA, if a consumer has bought goods as a result of direct marketing,
then for a period of 5 days after receiving the goods
- No invoice no refund
- Refund only on specified parts
- 20% restocking charge will be implicated (20% of your total invoiced amount).
- Delivery and Courier charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- ELECTRICAL PARTS: ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS ARE NOT RETURNABLEor
All Starters Motors, Window Mechanisms and Wiper Motors are tested before the purchase of sale.
Note: Electrical / electronic parts are easily damaged by improper installation or testing. Because electronics are very sensitive to voltage overloads, it does not take much of a voltage spike to ruin a component. Unplugging a wiring connector while the key is still on can create a momentary voltage surge of hundreds of volts. Crossing up the wrong wires or using the wrong test procedures can also damage sensitive electronics.
ENGINES GEARBOXES & DIFFS: Engines Gearboxes & Diffs are given a 30 Day guarantee.
engines are guaranteed to be in good operating condition within reasonable limits of specifications stated by 3rdMillennium New & Used Parts. Engines must be installed by a qualified technician and have new oil and filter installed and a minor tune-up. New crank, cam seals and timing belts are highly recommended to be replaced. Their failure or resulting damage is not warranted.
Gearboxes & Diff’s are guaranteed to be in good operating condition within reasonable limits of specifications stated by 3rdMillennium New & Used Parts. Any tampering or damaged parts returned will result in No Refund.
THIS ENGINE GUARANTEE DOES NOT EXTEND TO OR COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Externally attached items or accessories such as but not limited to water pumps, distributors, manifolds, fuel pumps, carburettors, throttle bodies, injectors and brackets.
- Time lost due to break-down or any other consequential damage.
- Towing charges or rental car expenses.
- Loss of oil, gas, antifreeze or other fluids.
- Damage to any other parts or accessories not supplied with the engine.
- Labour charges.
- Failure due to incorrect or insufficient fluid levels will void any guarantee.
All non-deployed airbags and other Supplemental Restraint Systems (SRS) such as, but not limited to, seat belts, are sold on an ???AS IS??? basis and the user assumes all risks that may arise as a result of the use of the part(s). NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-RETURNABLE.
Any special orders or body section cuts are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-RETURNABLEall sections will be cut to the customer’s instructions upon viewing with a sales representative.
Customers are to ensure that the part they buy is the correct part needed. In the result of your mechanic making, an error with specific parts will cost you as we will not refund the parts, as we supplied what you asked for. An Exchange may be offered if stock is available.
Tyres are sold as-is and NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-RETURNABLE.
Credit Note: We will be glad to give you a credit note in which you are able to redeem in a year.
Please Note: 3rdMillennium New & Used Parts sells second-hand auto vehicle parts, customers must understand that all parts are sold as-is in terms they have been previously used and there will be wear and tear, dents and minor imperfections. All parts supplied are used at the customer’s own risk and 3rdMillennium New & used Parts will not be held responsible.